Board Members and Board Goals
2022-2023 Board of Education Goals
- Monitor the quantitative and qualitative data provided by school administration relative to long-term planning goals as outlined in the Strategic Plan for the academic, social, and emotional growth of students at Eastford Elementary School with respect to national, state, and local assessments.
- Advocate for a budget that is responsive to the programmatic needs of all students, and the professional growth needs of district staff.
Climate and Culture
- Support the efforts of the administration as they work to protect and insure the well-being of staff and students through the provision of a safe and productive learning environment.
- Advocate for a budget that is responsive to the needed facility and maintenance updates in accordance with a long-term facilities plan.
Collaboration and Communication
- Collaborate and support the administration's efforts in the implementation of all components the Eastford School District’s Strategic Plan with a focus on expanding partnerships with all families and community partners.
- Continue to explore ways to achieve greater efficiency as a school district by cooperating with the community and other districts for shared services and staff as well as cooperative programs and purchases.