Board of Education Goals
I. Educational Leadership
- Monitor academic data to ensure that Eastford students demonstrate learning growth in all subject areas.
- Obtain and analyze data related to the performance of Eastford students in secondary and post-secondary education and careers.
II. Organizational Management
- Update policies to reflect current laws.
- Maintain and improve school facilities in accordance with a multi-year plan.
- Explore ways to achieve greater efficiency as a school district by cooperating with other districts, the town and/or Woodstock Academy for:
- Shared services
- Cooperative programs
- Sharing of staff
III. Community and BOE Relations:
Develop strategies for improving community participation in District endeavors.