Board of Education Goals: 2019-20
- Monitor the data provided by school staff to assess the academic, social and emotional growth of students at Eastford Elementary School.
- Obtain and monitor data related to the performance of Eastford students in their secondary school education.
- Advocate for a budget that is responsive to the programmatic needs of all students and the professional growth needs of the school and district staff.
- Advocate for a budget that provides for the needed facility maintenance and updates in accordance with a multi-year plan.
- Explore ways to achieve greater efficiency as a school district by cooperating with other districts for shared services and staff as well as cooperative programs and purchases.
- Develop and implement strategies for the continuation of board vision and priorities.
Collaboration and Communication with Community
- Develop strategies for improving community participation in school sustainability efforts.