The PTO is an essential part of our Eastford Community!
The Eastford School PTO is committed to providing non-budgetary enrichment activities for our students. There are many ways to be part of the PTO, please consider joining us.
Current executive committee of the PTO:
Co-chairs: Mary DeGostin & Aliesha Lynch
Secretary: Jenna Demers
Treasurer: Brandy Montigny
In the past few years, the PTO has:
– Sponsored cultural programs
– Sponsored educational programs such as the science guys, historical impersonators and Earthdome
– Sponsored mementos for incoming kindergarten students and the eighth grade trip
– Sponsored camperships for the Crystal Pond Day Camp at Camp Nahaco
– Beautified school grounds with a new sign and landscaped the front garden
What can you do to help us?
Come to our meetings!!! The second Tuesday of the month via zoom. See the website calendar for specific dates.
Offer your time at one of our many activities during the year, or an hour at the Book Fair or helping distribute fund-raiser goods.
Let us know your opinion: write us a note or email us, PTO@eastfordct.org